Saturday, July 9, 2011

Some pictures of this journey...

My traveling home arriving July 7, 2011. Its been a year since I first visited the Downtown  Eastside and First United  Church.

This is a view of Birch Bay across the street from where I live. Steve  Loosley  thinks I am really on the  Sea of Galilee

My new hang out and access to WIFI until I can work out some difficulties.  A lot of Canuck  tourists here, relaxing for the  day and filling up with much cheaper fuel. Learning lots from them, the NEXUS pass does allow ease in crossing the border.  

First United Church in the Downtown Eastside of Vancouver.  Probably  won't get there until Wednesday as  I sort out my living situation here some more. 

1 comment:

  1. Ross, will you buy coffee for any of us who drive up? Heehee

    ReplyDelete