Friday, July 8, 2011

ARRIVED !!!

After a series of calamities including the transmission going out on the car and the truck not starting the next day, I arrived and got set up in Blaine Washington (actually Birch Bay, a bit south). Have not been able to get on the internet and WIFI I understood was part of the package, but may have a solution this Sunday. I'm writing this from a cafe next to where I live and was able to find a young "techie" who will also make sure some other lesser problems are taken care of. Realizing how dependent I am upon the Internet with it rapidity of communication and access of updated information. Hoping to start getting involved with First United Church on Monday. With all the changes in travel dates I can't get the border pass that saves most of the grueling wait until next Friday.

Reminded how comfortable I am living in my 5th wheel trailer. There are 600 square feet with the slide outs and enough features that more than satisfy all my living needs. I am so grateful for your thoughts and prayers for this challenging mission. Once I get access to Internet, I will have lots of pictures to share. My goal is to keep you informed weekly.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thrilled to learn that you're getting setup in Blaine. Hopefully, you will soon have Internet access. Best wishes as you prepare for launching your ministry on Monday. Keep the Posts coming! Missing you and praying ...

    ReplyDelete